Monday, March 14, 2011

SAVE OUR SCHOOl lEttER

     My name is Guadalupe and I am an 8th grader at Urban Promise Academy in Oakland CA. My school is supportive and small but a great school. Some programs we have are soccer, cheerleading, drama and dancing classes. The teachers are vary supportive and helpful with every student attending here. Our school  is already struggling with not having enough money. I am writing this letter to you because I want you to save schools. Urban Promise Academy needs funding supplies we need. We also need money so that we could be able to go to field trip and get scholar ships. The thing I will  most miss at UPA if we don not get funding is the field trips and the supplies that are most needed. My education is very important to me. My education will allow me to go to college and get a degree. I need the opportunity to go and get a job. My family wants me to get an education so that I could have a good job in the future. Please support my education by letting California vote on the tax extension measure.. The future of California depends on High Quality education for all.
                                                     SiNCERELy,
Guadalupe Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment