Monday, February 28, 2011

ABOUt ME bLOq

I am a student at Urban Promise Academy who is an 8th grader.I am 13 years old and I was born in Ventura,California. At school I am really shy I don't like to talk at all. I have always tried my best at school so one day I could go to college and be an important person in this world.I like to be respectful to other people so they could be respectful with me. I am friendly, nice, shy and calm. I don't like violence at all I hate it. I like to help the teachers at my school so they could help me when I need their help. I like to be calm because I am not violent person. I love my parents a lot because they are always there for me when am sad. They are all I want in my life. I also love my brother and sister. They are the reason why I have a smile every day. They are sometimes mean with me but I don't really care. I tried to make my family proud of myself by trying to get good grades and trying my best at the school. I want to try my best to go to college and study something that will make my family proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment