Monday, February 28, 2011

EXPO REfLECtiON POSt ON tHE EXPERiENCE

What I liked most about the process was that everyone got to share at least one thing and that everyone was brave enough to share one personal experience. I has challenges with the asking question part of the process because I didn't ask questions to our community members or the girls that were in my group so that was a challenge I had. The main area I can improve upon for next time is asking questions because I didn't ask at least one question so I need to improve on asking questions. What I am most proud of is the way that I shared some experiences and talked a little bit loud. I appreciate everyone who came to EXPO and were brave enough to share some personal experiences, I also want to appreciate Ms.Jonhson for preparing us for the 30 minute discussion we had. Every one was being respectful with every one. Everyone got to share every answer to every question. Everything in the 30 minute discussion was going great everyone shared and were friendly. At the very last everyone got to appreciate everyone that was at the30 minute discussion. In our 30 minute discussion we talked about what are some experiences that we have passed through. We also talked about what causes people oppression in the way of being poverty. We also talked about what are some ways that we can liberate poverty. Everyone gave a lot of examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment